Synopses & Reviews
Cracking the GMAT
offers major features on DVD, including engaging video tutorials from The Princeton Reviews top instructors. We also bring you over 200 practice questions in the book and exclusive free access to 4 practice exams and expert advice online.
Of course, youll also get all the test-prep techniques you expect from The Princeton Review. In Cracking the GMAT, well teach you how to think like the test writers and
·Solve complex sentence correction problems by recognizing key errors
·Crack tough data sufficiency questions using simple techniques
·Practice online with full-length tests, lessons, and drills
·Get the most out of your prep time with the study plan thats right for you
We give you plenty of practice problems to help you master our proven techniques. Our practice questions are just like those youll see on the real GMAT–but with detailed answers and explanations for every question.
If it’s on the GMAT, it’s in this book. Cracking the GMAT with DVD, 2011 Edition
• Exclusive access to 4 full-length practice tests online
• More than 250 practice questions with detailed explanations
• Engaging video tutorials and admissions advice from our top instructors
• Extensive coverage of math, verbal, and the analytical writing assessment
• Practical information on the what, when, where, and how of the GMAT
• Additional sample problems and drills on the companion website
• Thorough review of data sufficiency, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, sentence correction, reading comprehension, critical reasoning, and more
• Planning and organization tips to get you all the way to test day!