Synopses & Reviews
Are you hoping to pursue a masters degree or Ph.D.? If so, the GRE will probably be an important part of your graduate school application. Youll find everything you need to prepare for this crucial test in Cracking the GRE
. This new 2010 edition of our popular guide offers proven techniques from the test prep experts at The Princeton Review. It includes over 300 practice questions in the book and exclusive free access to 2 practice tests, additional practice questions, and expert advice online.
In Cracking the GRE well bring you the key strategies and skills you need to ace the Verbal, Math, and Essay sections. Well teach you how to think like the test writers and
•Master specific strategies for answering every question type, including the newer question types like “Enter a Number”
•Solve even the toughest questions in Text Completions, Reading Comprehension, Algebra, and more
•Practice, practice, practice with questions just like those youll see on the real GRE, and learn from your mistakes with detailed explanations for all answers
This essential study guide for prospective graduate students includes more than 300 practice questions in the book and exclusive online access to two practice tests, additional practice questions, and expert test-taking advice.
Cracking the GRE
brings you proven techniques from the test prep experts! The 2009 edition includes over 300 practice questions and exclusive free access to practice exams and further review online. In Cracking the GRE
well teach you how to think like the test writers and
·Solve analogies even when you dont know the meanings of all the words in the problem
·Crack even the most complex algebra problems by plugging in numbers in place of variables
·Master even the toughest problems in the Verbal and Quantitative sections
We give you plenty of practice problems to help you master our proven techniques. In addition, you can access 2 full-length GRE practice tests online. Our practice questions are just like those youll see on the real GREbut with detailed answers and explanations for every question.
If it’s on the GRE, it’s in this book. Cracking the GRE, 2011 Edition
• Access to 2 full-length practice tests online, plus more than 300 questions in the book
• Everything you need to know for the current version of the GRE, plus info on changes coming in late 2011
• Detailed explanations for every practice question
• Practical information on the what, when, where, and how of the GRE
• Techniques for turning difficult algebra problems into easy arithmetic problems
• Strategies to help you solve even the toughest questions in Text Completions, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Comparisons, and more
• Online, interactive tutorial lessons with extra practice problems