Synopses & Reviews
This updated edition of the best-selling CliffsNotes ACT® Cram Plan
uses calendars to create a specific study plan for ACT test-takers depending on how much time they have left before they take the test! Features of this plan-to-ace-the-exam product include:
• Timed, boxed calendars for preparing to take the ACT—two-month study calendar, one-month study calendar, and one-week study calendar
• Diagnostic test that helps test-takers pinpoint strengths and weaknesses so they can focus their review on topics in which they need the most help
• Subject reviews that cover everything on the exam: English, math, science, and the dreaded essay
• Full-length practice test with answers and explanations
10 Simple Steps to a Higher Score—in Less Than 1 Week!
Crash Course for the ACT is designed for the student who has put off studying until the last minute. It details the most critical tools and rules students need to get a good score with only limited prep time, and includes:
• Strategies to ace the exam
• Dozens of practice questions
• Detailed answer explanations to help students avoid making the same mistakes twice
An updated study guide furnishes effective test-taking techniques and strategies, practice questions, and complete answer explanations for the college entrance exam, all designed for last minute preparation for the exam. Original. 10,000 first printing.
Offering ten simple steps to a higher score, this study guide is designed for the student who has put off studying until the last minute. It details the most critical tools and rules students need to get a good score with only limited prep time.
This updated edition of the best-selling CliffsNotes ACT Cram Plan calendarizes a study plan for ACT test-takers depending on how much time they have left before they take the test!
About the Author
JANE R. BURSTEIN taught English at Herricks High School in New Hyde Park, New York, for thirty-six years. She has been an ACT and SAT tutor for twenty-five years, and a Reader for the Advanced Placement English Language exam.
WILLIAM MA is a math consultant and former chair of the Math Department at the Herricks School District on Long Island. He also taught as an adjunct math instructor at Baruch College, Columbia University, and Fordham University.
NICHOLE VIVION is a science teacher at the Nightingale-Bamford School in New York City.