Synopses & Reviews
A recognized classic in the field of art therapy and creativity, this book is a perfect guide to discovering and releasing your inner potential through writing and drawing. It contains over 50 writing and drawing exercises to help you find and love one's self, get in touch with ones' feelings, and dreams. It will also show you how to:
* Play with new media of expression (color, images, symbols).
* Sort out the seemingly random experiences in your life.
* Deal with creative blocks to get a clearer picture of your potential and how to use it.
* Define and implement changes.
* Enrich your relationship with yourself and others.
Written for both novice and veteran journal keeper, as well as group leaders and counselors, it is a visually stunning book illustrated by the author, her students and clients.
"Capacchione's book is an exciting guide into the 'art of journal-keeping.'" -- Leonard Zunin