Synopses & Reviews
With over 1.5 million copies sold worldwide, the CULTURE SHOCK! brand name is
recognized as the leading reference source for international customs and etiquette.
CULTURE SHOCK! country guides:
- Provide full explanations of social and business customs
- Use practical examples and personal stories
- Include a helpful Appendix of Dos and Don'ts
- Provide a cultural quiz to test your understanding
- Include a calendar of festivals and holidays
Notable features of the entire CULTURE SHOCK! line of titles:
- A comprehensive source of detailed information about more than seventy travel
- Written by individuals, often expats, who have lived in each country and
experienced life there
- Full of anecdotal information that is insightful and useful to know before
you leave home
Includes bibliographical references (p. 270-273) and index.