Synopses & Reviews
An inspirational guide for women that dares them to live life to the fullest
Natasha Kogan dares any woman to use this book as a springboard to launch herself into a life that is more rewarding, exciting, interesting, and fun. On every page of her lively guide you will find a shot of energy and inspiration encouraging you to escape your hectic schedules, endless errands, and growing to-do lists, and find the time to do the things that make life more fulfilling. In 30 short chapters containing practical and refreshing dares, checklists, and inspirational sidebars, The Daring Female's Guide to Ecstatic Living
will turn any woman into a daring female.
- Dare to take life's detours.
- Dare to look forward more than you look back.
- Dare to have a life wish list and to check off one wish every year.
- Dare to find what makes you ecstatic and do it for at least ten minutes a day.
So go ahead, open this book to any page, and start living your life with gusto, guts, and satisfaction.
- Dare to take life's detours.- Dare to look forward more than you look back.- Dare to have a life wish list and to check off one wish every year.- Dare to find what makes you ecstatic and do it for at least ten minutes a day.
About the Author
Natasha Kogan grew up in the former Soviet Union and emigrated to the United States with her family at the age of fourteen. After graduating from Wesleyan University, she joined McKinsey and Company, a consulting firm, and later worked with several start-up businesses as part of their senior management team. Natasha and her husband started their own company, Natavi Guides, to publish a series of unique guidebooks written for students by students, which they later sold to Perigee, a unit of the Penguin Group. Using her business and investment experience, Natasha has worked with many women to help them start and grow their own businesses. She now lives in New York City with her husband and daughter, and is a managing director at a venture capital firm.