Synopses & Reviews
- Fun activity tests reading comprehension
- Meets NSES science curriculum standards, including characteristics of organisms and their environments
- Striking photos capture each animal and its habitat
- Engaging fact boxes highlight important information
- Includes information about animal conservation and protection
- Ideal report books
- Glossary, Index
Tall and small, cuddly and fierce, some truly amazing animals from all over the world are the subjects of this fascinating series. Readers will learn all about the habits and habitats of an amazing range of creatures. Filled with valuable information and stunning photographs, these books are the perfect choice for anyone looking to learn more about a favorite animal.
Quick on their feet and listening for every sound, deer are some of the most common animals in North America.