Synopses & Reviews
It's hard to believe that the delicious desserts shown in this book could be nutritious as well! Kids will look at sweets in a whole new way once they taste these amazing desserts. The whole family will love these recipes, which are high in taste and nutrients, low in fat and sugar, and contain no artificial sweeteners.
- chocolate-dipped fruit
- apple-raspberry fool
- berry brulee
- no-bake cookies
- fruity ice pops
The Kid Power series empowers young people to take charge of their health and well-being. Created by Bobbie Kalman with the help of nutritionists and fitness experts, Kid Power is a unique series of cookbooks and lifestyle guides designed to make good nutrition and fitness fun!
Each cookbook contains:
- easy-to-understand step-by-step instructions illustrated with photographs and artwork
- explanations of food groups and portion sizes
- healthy, varied, balanced, and delicious recpes that kids will love to cook and eat
- instructions on how each food group helps the body
- an explanation of the importance of water and ways to help kids drink more of it
- a glossary of cooking terms and an index
It's hard to believe that these recipes make desserts that are delicious as well as nutritious. The whole family will love these delights that are high in taste and low in fat and sugar yet contain no artificial sweeteners.