Synopses & Reviews
- Native language instruction in a core curriculum area
- Maps, including a black-and-white reproducible activity map
- Did You Know? fun fact boxes
- Two fact pages on each country's government, population, flag, and currency
- Glossary, Index
- Web sites for further information
Looking at ETHIOPIA: Did you know that Ethiopia is one of the oldest independent countries in the world? Looking at Ethiopia, you will see the rugged mountains of the Simien range, the roaring waterfalls of the Blue Nile, and the lakes and volcanoes of the Great Rift Valley. Learn about life in Ethiopia, from camels to coffee and from droughts to deserts.