Synopses & Reviews
Gain the competitive edge as you:
- Plan for marketing success with Roger’s easy-to-use worksheets and templates
- Craft compelling messages that engage your reader’s full attention
- Master basic design principles and exploit the power of color, type, and graphics like the pros
- Learn insider techniques that make your marketing materials credible, recognizable, and reusable
- Choose the most effective medium and distribution method to match your needs and budget
Companion Web site includes:
- Copywriting and design resources
- Downloadable worksheets and templates
- Numerous examples of effective design
Readers who are not graphic designers can now design effective marketing materials themselves with this guide written by design authority Parker. The book includes step-by-step instruction and expert tips for designing with Microsoft Office Publisher 2003.
About the Author
Roger C. Parker is a noted authority on desktop publishing and newsletter design; he gives seminars throughout the U.S. and Australia. Among the 13 titles (exceeding 750,000 in print) he has written are the first editions of The Makeover Book and Newsletters From the Desktop, the previous four editions of Looking Good in Print, and Roger C. Parker's One-Minute Designer, and Looking Good in Print, Fifth Edition from Paraglyph Press.