Synopses & Reviews
A practical guide to developing higher levels of performance in large organizations through changes in strategy, organization design, and culture. This guide presents detailed descriptions of ways in which individuals intervened in their organizations, how they arrived at their plans, and how it resulted in improved effectiveness and better business results for the organization.
Table of Contents
1. Understanding How Organizations Function.
2. An Organization Performance Model.
3. The Assessment Process.
4. The Design Process.
5. Approaches to Specific Design Issues.
6. Managing Cultural Change.
7. Design Renewal: A Challenge to All.