Synopses & Reviews
BradyGamesand#39; Destroy All Humans! Official Strategy Guide includes the following:
- MASTER EVERY SIDE MISSION andmdash; Increase your DNA stores by completing each side mission. Area maps indicate each missionand#39;s starting point.
- ALL ALIEN PROBES REVEALED andmdash; Find every hidden alien probe in the game. Use them to unlock hidden coddies or upgrade your weapons! Area maps pinpoint their exact locations.
- GAME UNLOCKABLES andmdash; Learn what it takes to open all of the gameand#39;s cool movies and other extras.
- MISSION MAPS andmdash; Maps of each area help guide you through each mission with ease. Whether itand#39;s the location of key objectives or vital mission info, these maps have it all!
- MISSION WALKTHROUGH TACTICS andmdash;andnbsp;Infiltrate human society with tactics, strategies, and game-tested tips for all 22 missions!
Platform: PlayStation 2 and Xbox
This product is available for sale worldwide.
BradyGames' Destroy All Humans! Official Strategy Guide features a comprehensive walkthrough with advanced tactics, tips, and boss strategies. Complete coverage of all alien abilities and powers and how to master each. Area maps callout item locations and the best paths. Detailed listing of the alien weaponry. Games secrets uncovered! BradyGames is Official and Exclusive on this title. Game Description Destroy All Humans! turns the tables on the classic Alien vs. Humans storyline. Players use destructive weapons and innate mental powers to take on the most feared enemy in the galaxy of Mankind. Gamers assume the role of Crypto, an alien warrior sent to Earth to clear the way for the Furon invasion force. Players' job will be to infiltrate humanity, control them, harvest their brain stems and ultimately destroy them. The game includes a variety of alien weaponry such as the Ion Detonator, Sonic Boom, or even the Quantum Deconstructor, that can be used on land or in the air to eradicate feeble humans. Players can also use an arsenal of alien abilities to manipulate submission--hypnotize, body-snatch, read minds and more. There are 5 huge environments to explore. Gamers can also take to the skies in their UFO, abduct animals, cars, and humans for research or cause large destruction. In addition, the game is packed with familiar and popular sci-fi references.