Synopses & Reviews
The Larousse Dictionary of Modern Spanish includes:
- Over 50,000 entries and 100,000 definitions
- Succinct yet complete definitions written in contemporary language
- Clear examples of the relationship between different parts of speech
- Words in general usage as well as scientific and other specialized terminology
- Particular emphasis on expressions characteristic of the peoples of Latin America
With over 50,000 entries and 100,000 definitions, this dictionary features succinct yet complete definitions written in contemporary language. Particular emphasis is given on expressions characteristic of the people of Latin America.