Synopses & Reviews
Disney's Picture Dictionary
has been created to help preschoolers and young grade-schoolers develop their language, spelling, and vocabulary skills. More than 900 entries are detailed through engaging illustrations, easy-to-understand definitions, and common usage in sentence form. Conveniently organized and fun to use, children will find Disney's Picture Dictionary
a vocabulary-building resource for years to come.
- Conveniently organized alphabetically for quick reference
- Easy-to-read sentences that put word meanings into context
- Words that relate to a child's world
- Easy-to-understand definitions
- Favorite Disney characters that lead the way to learning
Packed with more than 800 entries, this first book of words and their meanings has been designed to help beginning readers develop language, spelling, and vocabulary skills. Full color.