Synopses & Reviews
If you have ever worked on an Agile project, you know the importance of face-to-face communication. Having both business and IT professionals together in the same room can become the critical success factor. Can Agile be successful when team members are scattered across rooms, buildings, regions, or even countries?
Yes By following the Design for Hybrid Agile Adoption (DH2A) approach, framework and set of templates and tools explained in this book, you can implement successful Agile projects. Master these five objectives:
- Assess your project's capability in adopting the DH2A Methodology
- Apply the tools to determine whether your project will achieve the benefits promised by the DH2A Methodology
- Learn how the DH2A Methodology solves the traditional problem of Agile to estimate in a fixed price model
- Calculate the ratio of resources divided between different distributed locations
- Leverage DH2A Tools to adopt the different Engineering Practices