Synopses & Reviews
From disco and ballet to mambo and hip-hop, every dancer needs a good outfit! Now you can make the ice skaters sparkle, the disco dancers boogie, and the hip-hop group pop during their performance. You can join in as dancers pirouette, jazz-step, or swing their way across the stage. Grab your art supplies, do a twirl, and:
- Design sensational sets for all types of performances, from ballet and street dance
- Decorate dazzling tiaras for ballerinas
- Doodle a beautiful bouquet of flowers for your favorite dancer
- Add yourself into the dance troupes—you can boogie too!
- Design funky '70s outfits for disco royalty (Mom an Dad can give advice!)
- And more!
Once you become a dancing queen with Doodles Dancing, you'll be showered in flowers in no time. Creative pages will inspire any young artist—even the one who thinks she has two left feet!
Dazzle the world of dance with your doodles!
About the Author
Nellie Ryan grew up in New Zealand, and before becoming an illustrator, she worked as a fashion designer for Jasper Conran, an experience that taught her about drawing style and fashion. Over the past ten years, Ryan has illustrated over forty books, including numerous doodles books.