Synopses & Reviews
The no-hunger weight-loss plan
that will help you stay slim
Dr Atkins' original best seller, Diet Revolution, showed millions how to lose weight quickly, easily and without going hungry. Now Dr. Atkins' New Diet Revolution offers not just weight loss, but total wellness designed for the overweight metabolism. You can:
- Eat the delicious meals you love
- Never count calories
- Enjoy a cheeseburger when you're hungry
- See amazing results in 14 days
- Reach your ideal weight . . . and stay there
Join the new diet revolution . . .
- How the Atkins diet can help you reduce major health problems, including chronic fatigue, diabetes, and high blood pressure
- How the Atkins diet can protect your heart
- Why eating rich delicious, gourmet foods can be your path to permanent weight loss
- How to cook the Atkins way with spectacular recipes from a world-famous chef
Dr. Atkins' original bestseller, DIET REVOLUTION showed millions how to lose weight quickly, easily, and without going hungry. Now, DR ATKINS' NEW DIET REVOLUTION offers not just weight loss, but total wellness designed for the overweight metabolism. You can:
eat delicious meals you love
never count calories
enjoy a cheeseburger when you're hungry
see amazing results in 14 days
reach your ideal weight and stay there.
The phenomenal #1 bestseller—on the New York Times bestseller list for an extraordinary SIX YEARS—Dr. Atkins New Diet Revolution is still the safest, easiest, most effective weight-loss program available! Youve tried all the rest—from the Beverly Hills Diet to the South Beach Diet—Atkins is the proven one, the weight-loss plan that works!
Includes bibliographical references (p. -404) and index.
About the Author
Robert C. Atkins, M.D., was the founder and Executive Medical Director of The Atkins Center for Complementary Medicine in New York City. His groundbreaking weight loss book, Diet Revolution, was the first major work to prescribe a low-carbohydrate diet. The revised and updated Dr. Atkins' New Diet Revolution spent more than six years on the New York Times bestseller list.