Synopses & Reviews
Your dreams hold the key to a better, fuller life.
There is a reason we dream at night. Its not random nonsense. When we are dreaming, we are thinking on a much deeper, more insightful level than when were awake. When were dreaming, were actually problem solving...its just in a different language. Our minds are speaking to us in codes: warning, helping, and guiding us through our constantly evolving situations in life. The mind, through dreams, is trying to alert us to problems it wants fixed. The truth is, our best thinking isnt done in the shower, its done while we dream. In fact, when we say, “Let me sleep on it,” what were really saying is, “Let me dream on it.”
In this easy-to-use guide, renowned dream analyst Lauri Quinn Loewenberg gives you the tools to interpret the often confounding language of dreams. You will learn how to:
* unlock the hidden dream communications your mind wants you to know
* understand commonly occurring people, places and animals as extensions of your personality
* decipher the real meaning behind nightmares like falling, drowning, and being chased
* discover the big messages in seemingly small dream elements as Lauri guides you through dozens of real-life dreams
* use your dreams as a tool to solve your everyday problems and effect real change in your life and relationships
* reference the most important dream symbols with a comprehensive dream dictionary
"There is a reason why we dream at night. It's NOT random nonsense. When we dreaming, we are thinking on a much deeper, more focused and insightful level than when we're awake. When we're dreaming we're actually problem solving... it's just in a different language. Our minds are speaking to us in codes: warning, helping, identifying our constantly evolving situations in life. Internationally renowned dream analyst Lauri Loewenberg gives readers the tools to interpret this language, and to help them understand that the mind, through dreams, is trying to alert the dreamer to a problem or emotion it wants fixed. This book will help readers everywhere learn that they possess the keys to understanding their own minds and can use that understanding to affect real change in their lives and relationships"--
About the Author
After keeping a dream journal throughout childhood, Lauri Quinn Loewenberg decided to study dream psychology when she recognized a life-changing message imparted to her by her deceased grandfather in a dream. She has since analyzed and researched more than fifty thousand dreams by people of all walks of life across the globe. Her groundbreaking dream-work techniques have made her a popular guest on The View, Good Morning America, the Today show, CNN, and countless radio shows.