Synopses & Reviews
Join the ranks of top eBay sellerswith even more insider tips!
Are you ready to take your eBay selling to the next level? This beyond-the-basics guide reveals the trade secrets that have propelled the savviest entrepreneurs into eBay PowerSellers. Now it's your turn to start earning up to $150,000 per month through your eBay business!
The Second Edition of eBay PowerSeller Secrets is packed with up-to-date guidance in effectively running a eBay store, selling and shipping internationally, finding little-known sources for products, advertising your wares, managing inventory, collecting payments, keeping records, and much more.
[Sidebar] NEW! Covers eBay Express, eBay's Marketplace Research reports, ProStores, Skype, eMail Marketing, and even selling through Amazon and your own website. Plus, checklists to help you stay on track!
Learn from hundreds of PowerSellers just what it takes to succeed on eBay:
- Determine what sells best on eBay, when it sells, and why
- Develop listings that create high traffic and product demand
- Handle end-of-sale payments and protect yourself from fraud and loss
- Manage listings, inventories, and communications
- Track incidentals, deductions, expenses, and other tax-related items
- Automate to ease processes such as creating and posting listings, managing feedback, e-mail, and shipping
- Use Blogs and eBay Guides and Reviews to drive traffic to your listings
- Make big money through eBay's Affiliates program
If you want to take your eBay sales to the next level, this proven guide has all the inside trade secrets that have propelled the savviest entrepreneurs into eBay PowerSellers-those earning up to $150,000 per month through auctions. "eBay PowerSeller Secrets" teaches you how to effectively run a store that never closes, sells globally, and offers virtually unlimited income potential, with valuable advice on advertising, collecting payments, running an eBay store, selling and shipping internationally, and much more.
About the Author
and Debra Schepp
have been buying and selling on eBay since 1999 and have maintained a 100% positive feedback record.
David Yaskulka, who served as technical advisor, is Vice President, Product Marketing, KOMPOLT; Marketing Chair, Professional eBay Sellers Alliance (PeSA).
Table of Contents
1. Know Your Business/Grow Your Business
2. source Products for Success
3. From Mom and Pop to Powershop
4. Automate Your Auctions for Smooth Selling
5. Get Your Auctions Going
6. Power-change Your eBay Business
7. Close the Auction and Collect the Cash
8. You Sold it, Now Ship it
9. Your Customer is Always Right
10 Keeping Records
11 From eBay Seller to e-Merchant