Synopses & Reviews
CliffsQuickReview course guides cover the essentials of your toughest subjects. Get a firm grip on core concepts and key material, and test your newfound knowledge with review questions.
Whether you need a course supplement, help preparing for an exam, or a concise reference for the subject, CliffsQuickReview Economics can help. This guide covers macroeconomics, microeconomics, economic analysis, and economic analysis. In no time, you'll be tackling topics such as
- Price elasticity of demand and supply
- Gross national product, inflation, and unemployment
- Classical and Keynesian theories of output and employment
- Fiscal and monetary policy
- Monopolistic competition and oligopoly
CliffsQuickReview Economics acts as a supplement to your other learning materials. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. You can flip through the book until you find what you're looking for — it's organized to gradually build on key concepts. You can also get a feel for the scope of the book by checking out the
- Contents pages that give you a chapter-by-chapter list of topics.
- Tabs at the top of each page that tell you what topic is being covered.
- Heading and subheading structure that breaks sections into clearly identifiable bites of information.
- Keywords in boldface type throughout the text.
- Wealth of figures and formulas designed to provide visual references.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are comprehensive resources that can help you get the best possible grades.
A comprehensive review guide to help you refresh your study. This guide is particularly useful for midterms and final exams, condensing a semester's worth of information into one concise volume.
Cliffs Quick Reviews are Produced by The People Who Know Student Needs and Respond to Them. This logically presented, easy-to-grasp review gives you the reference you want to effectively organize your introductory-level course work. Each Review Gives You
- a concise but comprehensive source of ready information on the fundamentals of the subject
- clearly arranged and accessible basic course notes in manageable units and straightforward language
- practical help in checking your understanding of material presented in your classes
- the expertise of an accomplished teacher as your private tutor
- an excellent way to review core concepts before quizzes, midterms, and finals
Table of Contents
Demand, Supply, and Elasticity.
Gdp, Inflation, and Unemployment.
Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply.
Classical and Keynesian Theories of Output and Employment.
Money and Banking.
Fiscal and Monetary Policy.
Theory of the Consumer.
Theory of the Firm.
Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly.