Synopses & Reviews
- Helps English language learners develop transferable reading skills
- Native language instruction in a core curriculum area
- Close photo-text match builds comprehension
- Colorful diagrams and charts to aid understanding
- Sources of further information
- Glossary of important scientific terms
Oil, Gas, and Coal: Our lives would be very different without oil, gas, and coal. These fossil fuels help heat our homes, turn on our lights, and power our cars and trucks. But they also damage our environmentand they wont last forever. Learn how we use these energy sources today and find out how we might use them with cleaner sources of energy in the future.