Synopses & Reviews
- Helps English language learners develop transferable reading skills
- Native language instruction in a core curriculum area
- Close photo-text match builds comprehension
- Colorful diagrams and charts to aid understanding
- Sources of further information
- Glossary of important scientific terms
Wind Power: A waving flag, blowing leaves, a kite soaring through the skyall are moved by wind power. Wind is also our fast-growing source of energy. Find out how wind forms and the different ways we may use it in the future.