Synopses & Reviews
- Helps English language learners develop transferable reading skills
- Native language instruction in a core curriculum area
- Close photo-text match builds comprehension
- Colorful diagrams and charts to aid understanding
- Sources of further information
- Glossary of important scientific terms
Solar Power: The Sun is our greatest source of energy. Without its light and heat, life on Earth would not exist. For centuries, people have used the Suns energy to heat their homes and cook meals. Today, we use the Suns power, called solar power, to make electricity. Learn about the different ways we convert the Suns energy to electricity and the exciting plans for solar power in the future.