Synopses & Reviews
Combining self-improvement philosophy with proven methods of money management, this book lays out 12 principles for personal financial success that involve overcoming inner obstacles that are blocking the energy of money.
About the Author
"Money is congealed energy," said Joseph Campbell. And releasing it releases life's possibilities. . . .
Thousands of people worldwide have learned how to build a powerful new relationship with their money and bring their dreams to fruition through Dr. Maria Nemeth's dynamic workshops. Now you can, too. In The Energy of Money, Dr. Nemeth--who received an Audio Publishers Award for her Sounds True series on which this book is based--draws upon her more than twenty years' experience in synthesizing spiritual and practical techniques for managing yourself and your work to create a revolutionary program that can free your financial energy and use it to achieve personal life goals and financial wealth. Combining a complete self-help and self-discovery regimen with proven methods of money management, this powerhouse guide to prosperity presents twelve principles that will help you to
- Uncover the hidden landscape of beliefs, patterns, and habits that underlie and sometimes subvert your everyday use of money and personal resources
- Tame the dragons of driven behavior and busyholism
- Defuse fears of deprivation and scarcity
- Embrace and work through paradox and confusion
- Consciously focus your money energy
- Clear yourself to receive the energy and support of others and the universe
- Develop and stay on your personal path to abundance
Through easy-to-follow exercises and meditations, effective worksheets, and other interactive processes, Dr. Nemeth will guide you to financial success and help you manifest your special contribution to the world.