Synopses & Reviews
The Essential Guide to Successful Entrepreneurship
The first-step-by-step practical and spiritual guide for current and aspiring entrepreneurs.
* A complete guidebook on taking your business from initial inspiration to sustainable success
* Ways to identify your entrepreneurial "currencies" and Achilles' Heels
* Real-life examples from entrepreneurs illustrating key concepts
* A personal workbook to record your progress
* A step-by-step program on how to create a strategic business plan and raise capital
* 2 Audio CDs with guided exercises on attaining critical self-knowledge
* Personal Workbook
* 140 Adviser Cards
* 2 Audio CDs
"The Entrepreneur's Success Kit is the ideal guide to help you birth your inspiration." Keith Clinkscales, former President - & - CEO, VIBE Magazine
"A field-tested collection of tools for those who see entrepreneurship not only as a job but as a way of life."
- H. Wayne Huizenga, founder of Blockbuster
"This all-encompassing kit is a tremendous asset for anyone longing for entrepreneurship. The perfect gift for entrepreneurs."
- Dr. Stephen R. Covey, author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
"A comprehensive how-to kit, applicable to all entrepreneurs who understand the importance of doing it right the first time."
- Lillian Vernon, founder of the Lillian Vernon Corporation
"The Entrepreneur's Success Kit is the ideal guide to help you birth your inspiration."
-Keith Clinkscales, former President & CEO, VIBE Magazine
Respected entrepreneur Tuzman has created a five-step lesson plan and spiritual guide to help readers create and grow their own businesses.
About the Author
Kaleil Isaza Tuzman
is an internationally recognized voice on the start-up and growth of small businesses. He has raised more than $200 million of venture capital and founded four businesses, including govWorks, the subject of the hit documentary Startup.com
. Kaleil is president and managing partner of Recognition Group, an investment bank serving small and mid-market companies.
Table of Contents
Over the Andes
How to Use The Kit; The Components of the Kit; Not for the Faint of Heart
"Know Yourself": Discovering Your Currency; Exploring Your Currency(ies); Getting Your Currency Right
"Your Strength May Be Your Weakness": Self-Sabotage (Fear of Success); Looking at Your Weaknesses; The Entrepreneur's Achilles' Heels
"Believe in God but Tether Your Camel": Feelings and Facts; The Ten Most Common Areas of Observation
"Beware the Butterfly Storm": Step 1, Inspiration and Focus; Step 2, Planning; Step 3, Implementation and Adjustment
"Enjoy the Journey": Redefining Success; The Power of Failure; The Gifts