Synopses & Reviews
Master essential computer mathematics with Schaum'sthe high-performance study guide. It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams! Students love Schaum's Outlines because they produce results. Each year, hundreds of thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable study guides. Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's!
If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, this book helps you:
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without spending hours poring over lengthy textbooks
Schaum's Outlines give you the information teachers expect you to know in a handy and succinct formatwithout overwhelming you with unnecessary details. You get a complete overview of the subject. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's lets you study at your own pace and reminds you of all the important facts you need to rememberfast! And Schaum's are so complete, they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.
Inside, you will find:
- Detailed problems with step-by-step solutions
- Clear, concise explanations of the binary system, computer codes, computer arithmetic, algorithms, and much more
- Help with truth tables, logic gates, vectors, and matrices
- A solved-problem approach that teaches you with hands-on help
- Exercises for improving your problem-solving skills
If you want top grades and thorough understanding of essential computer mathematics, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have!
- Binary Number System
- Computer Codes
- Computer Arithmetic
- Logic, Truth Tables
- Algorithms, Flowcharts, Pseudocode Programs
- Sets and Relations
- Boolean Algebra, Logic Gates, Simplification of Logic Circuits
- Vectors, Matrices, Subscripted Variables
- Linear Equations
- Combinatorial Analysis
- Random Variables
- Graphs, Directed Graphs, Machines
Addressing the subject of computer mathematics, this text covers the binary number system; logic; truth tables; algorithms flowcharts; code; sets and relations; vectors; matrices; Boolean algebra; subscripted variables; linear equations; and more. Solved problems are included to aid comprehension.
Confusing Textbooks? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge
- Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field
- In-depth review of practices and applications
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved.
Table of Contents
Binary Number System. Computer Codes. Computer Arithmetic. Logic. Flowcharts. Sets and Relations. Boolean Algebra, Logic Gates. Simplifying Logic Circuits, Karnaugh Maps. Vectors, Matrices, Subscripted Variables. Linear Equations. Combinatorics. Probability. Statistics, Random Variables. Graph Theory. Trees, Directed Graphs, Machines.