Synopses & Reviews
Some people believe great basketball players are born and others say that they are made. This book will prove the latter. With lessons that are simple and easy to learn, Coach Godwin shows you first hand what it takes to consistently score points every game. Step into the shoes of a scorer as you find out how to excel on and off the basketball court.
You will learn.
* How to score with your head and not use your feet
* The importance of studying film
* What moves to focus on in your off season program
* The difference between a Ball Hog and Scorer
* To balance and prioritize your life off the court
* To consistently put up big numbers every game
* How to use basketball to excel in life.
About the Author
COACH KORAN GODWIN is dedicated to developing basketball players. He founded JumpStartHoops.com to give players the insight and instruction needed to compete on a high level. As the All-Time Single Season Scoring leader at Abraham Clark High School (Roselle, NJ) and the All-Time Leading Scorer of the University of North Florida (2002), Coach Godwin brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to his teachings. He combines the rare qualities of someone who can guide with theory as well as practice.