Synopses & Reviews
Without question, you love your bride-to-be and want to spend the rest of your life with her. Ever since you popped the question, however, she's seemed somewhat different--more anxious, more neurotic, and more fixated on the little things like flowers, bridal registry china, and why the bridesmaids hate their dresses. Before you head for the back door, take a deep breath--help is on the way. The Everything Groom Book is here to help you keep your sanity while your fianc?e loses hers.Get no-nonsense advice on how to:
- Handle the emotional roller coaster
- Choose a wedding location and date
- Narrow down the guest list
- Know when to give your opinion--and when to hold back
- Smooth over disagreements
From timing the engagement to enjoying your honey-moon, The Everything Groom Book is your ticket to a hassle-free wedding.