Synopses & Reviews
If you think you have an anxiety disorder, or you?ve just been diagnosed with one, you?re not alone. Almost 20 million Americans suffer from some type of anxiety disorder. The Everything Health Guide to Controlling Anxiety helps you identify different disorders, cope with phobias, and overcome stress in order to get through the day.
Author Diane Peters Mayer helps you:
- Learn about the causes and characteristics of anxiety
- Get the facts on conditions linked to anxiety
- Choose a therapist and support group
- Find the best medication and treatment
- Maintain healthy family relationships
Packed with the professional, authoritative advice you?ve been searching for, The Everything Health Guide to Controlling Anxiety is a complete handbook for day-to-day living.
An accessible, authoritative look at what anxiety is and practical solutions for treating it.