Synopses & Reviews
Kids will have a blast trying to unravel these stumpers:
1. Why do scissors cut in a line?
2. What can rise each day without ever sleeping?
3. If fish swim and birds fly, do birds swim and fish fly? Can you think of any examples?
4. Every night when Pop came home, as he opened his door a light came on. When he closed it the light went out. Why?
5. Why do melons never marry?
Brain teasers and riddles have been proven to build kids' mental acuity. "The Everything Kids' Riddles and Brain Teasers Book" does this and more, giving children a place to learn--and laugh--all in one. Packed full puzzles, games, and activities, he Everything Kids' Riddles and Brain Teasers Book" will keep audiences in stitches.