Synopses & Reviews
This step-by-step guide shows couples how to choose the right day, decide on the perfect location, create a budget for any financial situation, hire the best vendors, and more.
You've imagined your wedding day since you were a child, and now it's finally approaching. You want everything on that special day to be absolutely perfect - from the ceremony to the flowers to the music. Filled with practical tips, useful secrets from the pros, and plenty of worksheets to keep you organized, this expanded edition keeps you up to date on the latest wedding trends and helps you walk down the aisle with style and confidence. The Everything Wedding Book, 3rd Edition
contains the best information on how to:
- Budget your money, time, and sanity
- Choose a dress that will leave everyone breathless
- Know the intricacies of wedding etiquette
- Hire the best florists, caterers, and photographers
- Deal with touchy bridal party situations
- Find time to actually enjoy the wedding itself
From setting the date to driving off in the "Just Married" car, The Everything Wedding Book, 3rd Edition
is your essential guide to ensuring that the most important day of your life isn't also the most stressful.