Synopses & Reviews
What to do before "I do "
Booking the reception site.
Finding that perfect dress.
Making the (gulp ) guest list.
For the newly engaged bride, the list of things that have to be done, viewed, picked, tasted, and signed can be overwhelming This convenient and irreplaceable guide can help you stay organized, prepared, and relatively stress-free for your big day.
Inside, you'll find helpful sections on:
- Making and sticking to a wedding budget.
- Using the world of social media to your advantage.
- Keeping track of vendors and payments.
- Invitation and thank-you note etiquette.
- Do-it-yourself projects.
- Planning strategies and checklists.
Packed with dozens of worksheets, checklists, and samples, The Everything Wedding Organizer, 4th Edition
makes planning your wedding a breeze