Synopses & Reviews
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Develop Windows Store apps
- Discover and interact with devices
- Program user interaction
- Enhance the user interface
- Manage data and security
- Prepare for a solution deployment
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives.
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you.
About the Author
Greg Levenhagen works as a senior software engineer consultant and has a passion for teaching and giving back to the community. He has been developing Windows Store apps in both HTML/JS and XAML/C# since the beta release. Greg is certified as a Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer for Windows 8 Store App Development and regularly leads training sessions on Windows 8 apps. Greg speaks about Windows 8 app development at conferences across the country including ThatConference, CodeMash, VSLive and DevLink. He is an enthusiast of computer science, with interests including mobile, cloud, architecture, parallel, testing, agile, UX, 3D/games, languages and much more. He is also a Microsoft Certified Trainer, board member of ThatConference, board member of the Fox Valley .NET User's Group, cofounder of the Northeast WI Agile Users Group, INETA speaker and IEEE and ACM member.
Table of Contents
- Preparing for the exam
- Chapter 1: Develop Windows Store apps
- Chapter 2: Discover and interact with devices
- Chapter 3: Program user interaction
- Chapter 4: Enhance the user interface
- Chapter 5: Manage data and security
- Chapter 6: Prepare for a solution deployment
- About the Authors