Synopses & Reviews
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-484—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of programming Windows Store apps using C#. Designed for experienced software developers ready to advance their status, Exam Ref
focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSD level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Design Windows Store Apps
- Develop Windows Store Apps
- Create the User Interface
- Program the User Interaction
- Manage Security and Data
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives.
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you.
Chakrabarty presents a study guide for the Microsoft 70-484certification examination, which tests candidates' knowledge of designing and developing Windows Store applications. He assumesreaders to be experienced application developers using Microsoft Windows, including two or more years creating and modifyingtouch-enabled interfaces. The exam requires familiarity with the high-level concepts required to build such applications, including C#and the Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 environment, so he takes a high-level approach, teaching application design, and providing many code samples that illustrate concepts without step-by-step details.Annotation ©2014 Ringgold, Inc., Portland, OR (protoview.com)
About the Author
Indrajit Chakrabarty, MCTS, is a software architect and developer focusing on the Microsoft .NET framework and related technologies. He specializes in building applications that require connectivity between various services and platforms. Indrajit has more than 15 years of experience in designing and developing software products and solutions for enterprises.
Table of Contents
- Preparing for the exam
- Chapter 1: Design Windows Store apps
- Chapter 2: Develop Windows Store apps
- Chapter 3: Create the user interface
- Chapter 4: Program the user interaction
- Chapter 5: Manage security and data
- About the Author