Synopses & Reviews
|An in-depth anthology of the existentialist tradition – with an emphasis on the philosophy of personal experience. |
Table of Contents
1. Introduction: What Is Existentialism?
2. Existentialism and the Search for Meaning.
3. Existentialism and Theism: Kierkegaard's Contribution.
4. God Is Dead and We Have Murdered Him: Nietzsche and the Attack on Morality.
5. Existentialism and the Problem of Being.
6. Freedom and Responsibility.
7. The Body and the Other.
8. Existentialism and the Moral Life.