Synopses & Reviews
Seventeen years on, the Dubai Explorer continues to be the ultimate guide to life in Dubai.
Comprehensive, fun and easy to use, this book covers everything worth knowing about Dubai and where to do it. Meticulously updated by a resident team of writers, photographers and lovers of life, the resulting work holds the most in-depth, practical and accurate coverage of Dubai.
• The complete insiders guide to living in and loving Dubai
• Ideal for residents, short-term visitors, business people and tourists
• Written by experienced authors with intimate knowledge of the city
• 12 sections on all aspects of moving to, living and working in and enjoying life in Dubai
• Independent reviews of over 300 restaurants, bars and cafes
• Illustrated throughout with full colour photographs
• Pull Out Map of Dubai
Backed by 17 years' worth of research and experience of living in and enjoying Dubai, this complete residents' guide is crammed with all the essential stuff about one of the world's most exciting cities. Whether you want information on processing your residency, getting a car, finding a place to live, searching for a job, having a baby, getting married, taking up a new sport, what to buy and where, or on Dubai's best restaurants, bars, cafes and clubs, you will find it in the Dubai Residents' Guide.
This edition comes with a large Dubai city map.