Synopses & Reviews
Spend more time sharing the experience of exploring a new place with those you love most with DK Eyewitness Travel: Family Guides France. This guidebook gives families with kids between the ages of four and twelve the travel information they need most to have fun together on vacation.
DK Eyewitness Travel: Family Guides France is written by parents who understand the unique needs of traveling families.
- Major sights are "hub" destinations around which to plan your day.
- "Let off steam" suggestions and eating options around all hubs enable the entire family to recharge their batteries.
- Maps outlining the nearest parks, playgrounds, and public toilets.
- Dedicated "Kids Corners" feature cartoons, quizzes, puzzles, and games to inform and entertain young travelers on the road.
- Language section lists essential words and phrases.
- "Take shelter" recommendations suggest indoor activities for rainy days.
- Plus, this updated guidebook offers child-friendly sleeping and eating options, detailed maps of main sightseeing areas, travel information, budget guidance, and age-range suitability for major activities.
DK Eyewitness Travel: Family Guide France offers you the best things to see and do on a family vacation to Paris and the country of France. Each spread bursts with family-focused travel tips and ideas for activities that will engage children, from boat trips along the Canal du Midi in Languedoc-Roussillon to astronomy workshops at Le Pic du Midi de Bigorre in the Pyrenees to discovering the Musée du Louvre in Paris.
DK Eyewitness Travel: Family Guide France includes all the practical information you need for a fun, stress-free family vacation.