Synopses & Reviews
This book is a readable compendium of patents, diagrams, photos and explanations of the many incredible inventions of the originator of the modern era of electrification. In Tesla's own words, are such topics as wireless transmission of power, death rays, and radio-controlled airships. In addition rare material on German bases in Antarctica and South America, and a secret city built at a remote jungle site in South America by one of Tesla's students, Guglielmo Marconi. Marconi's secret group claims to have built flying saucers in the 1940s and to have gone to Mars in the early 1950s! Incredible photos of these Tesla craft are included. The Ancient Atlantean system of broadcasting energy through a grid system of obelisks and pyramids is discussed and a fascinating concept comes out of one chapter that the Egyptian engineers had to wear a protective metal head-shields while in these power-plants, hence the Egyptian Pharoahís head covering as well as the Face on Mars!
- His plan to transmit free electricity into the atmosphere
- How electrical devices would merely have small antennas on them
- Why unlimited power could be utilized anywhere on earth
- How his inventions could utilize this free energy in the atmosphere
- How anti-gravity airships could draw power from the towers he was building
- How radio and radar technology can be used as death-ray weapons in Star Wars.
- Includes an appendix of Supreme Court documents on dismantling of his free-energy towers
- Tesla's Death Rays, Ozone generators, and more
From the publishers that bring you such cherished yumminess as The Case for the Face
, Who Killed Diana?
, and Dark Moon
comes this fine printing of some of Tesla's own writings along with additional material by David Hatcher Childress. Includes:
- The amazing inventions of this little-known genius described by himself
- In his own words, how tesla palnnd to electrify the world with Free Energy
- The transmission of electricitythrough the Earth's atmosphere
- Tesla & Marconi's advanced concepts for anti-gravity, flying disks, and time travel
- How the modern Star Wars program uses Tesla's early Death Ray technology
- Tesla's vision of anti-gravity airships drawing power from his towers
- How unlimited electricity could be distributed and utilized anywhere on eatrh
- Tesla's most unusual inventions: Thought Machines, Ozone generators, electric submarines and more
- Includes Supreme Court documents on the dismantling of his famous Wardenclyffe Tower
Thoroughly illustrated with photographs and diagrams of Tesla's inventions during and after his life.
The adventures of a little-known genius, written by himself. Tesla shows how he planned to electrify the world with free energy, demonstrates his advanced concepts for anti-gravity, flying discs and time travel, and shows how "Star Wars" programmers use Tesla's early death ray technology.