Synopses & Reviews
Linda Johansen takes her popular fabric-bowl technique a step further with fused fabric boxes that can be made quickly and easily. Thirteen beautiful box projects include square boxes, to-go boxes, treasure chests, and recipe boxes all with lids. Crafters have unlimited options for creating their own variations with the eight basic box designs offered. They can embellish their boxes with theme fabrics, hand-dyes, or whatever catches their eye. Crafters are even provided with instructions on making truly unique boxes such as a fabric fortune cookie box.
- 13 beautiful projects for Square Boxes, To-Go Boxes, Treasure Chests, Recipe Boxes, and more, all with lids included
- 8 basic box designs offer unlimited options for creating your own variations
- Each box is unique choose theme fabrics, hand-dyes, or whatever catches your eye, and embellish to suit your style
- Make your own quick gifts or gift boxes
- BONUS instructions for fabric fortune cookies!
8 basic box designs and 13 projects offer unlimited creative options. Finalist in the USA Book News Best Book Awards.