Synopses & Reviews
"The biggest problem with money is that is doesn't come with an instruction book." That's why Charles J. Givens wrote Wealth Without Risk
, the runaway national bestseller that has helped over one million readers solve their money problems. Now, in Financial Self-Defense
, Mr. Givens tackles the single biggest obstacle to accumulating wealth managing your personal finances.
There is a battle going on between you and all the people who want to get their hands on your money, and on this battlefield there is no middle ground you end up either the victor or the victim. Every year you are losing thousands of dollars from legal schemes dreamed up by bankers, car dealers, insurance companies, credit card companies, and even bureaucracies like Congress and the IRS. And worst of all, you often don't even realize they have their hands in your pockets. Mr. Givens shows you how to win this fight for financial freedom.
Financial Self-Defense will enable you to save so much money in purchasing goods and services that you will free up all the money you'' ever need for investing in a sound and happy financial future without sacrifice. You can actually double your lifestyle pleasure on what you're earning now while financing your dreams for your future.
The key is a set of simple, safe, and proven strategies that you can use immediately to strengthen your financial position, protect yourself and your family, and regain control of your financial destiny.
You'll learn how to:
- Create a financial blueprint that gives you total control over your financial future
- Turn financial waste into spendable profits
- Double the purchasing power of your money
- Afford the car and home of your dreams right now
- Free up enough money to travel and enjoy your life
- Cut your income taxes in half
- Find the money to build a million-dollar retirement plan
- Get out of debt in half the time with half the money
- Create the lifestyle you want for yourself and your family
- Turn yourself into a self-confident, financial wizard
reverses the odds in your battle with the financial world, and makes it possible for you to come out a winner every time you buy a car or any kind of insurance, pay your income taxes, use a credit card, or borrow money. With these and many more wealth-building strategies, you will finally be free from the trap of living from paycheck to paycheck and well on the road to enduring financial success.