Synopses & Reviews
How do you cope, let alone rebuild your life after a series of trials, stressful difficulties, and traumatic experiences have hit your life? Is there life after tragedy? Is there hope for you? How do you move forward into a meaningful life filled with purpose and destiny?
Noted author, James W. Goll, takes us on his personal journey of facing three bouts with cancer, the death of his beloved spouse, becoming a single parent, overwhelming debt, intense sorrow, being left with many profound questions—all while being exposed to public scrutiny as he carried on a global ministry. James shares his story and unpacks wisdom gained when the bottom fell out of his world.
In Finding Hope, learn how you can:
- Catch the little foxes that lead to downward spirals
- Navigate through the stages of forced change
- Maintain your faith that God is good no matter what comes
- Tell your heart to sing again
- Never, never, never give up
- Become a hope ambassador, and much more
- Deeply personal and intensely practical, Finding Hope will give you useful tools whether for yourself or someone you love. You can rediscover life after tragedy!
Deeply personal and intensely practical, Finding Hope
will give you useful tools whether for yourself or someone you love. You can rediscover life after tragedy!
About the Author
Dr. James W. Goll is the president of Encounters Network, the international director of Prayer Storm, and the founder of God Encounters Training – an eSchool of the Heart. James is an international bestselling author, a certified Life Language Trainer, and has taught in more than fifty nations. James was married to Michal Ann for thirty-two years before her graduation to heaven in the fall of 2008. James has four adult children who are married and a growing number of grandchildren. James makes his home in Franklin, Tennessee.