Synopses & Reviews
Every day it seems increasingly difficult for us to make decisions that reflect God's will. God hasn't changed, but our world has radically changed. Over the years, Dr. Tim LaHaye has heard the cries for help. Finding the Will of God in a Crazy, Mixed-Up World offers us practical ways to answer some of life's toughest questions and find the will of God for our lives.
Finding God's will in this crazy, mixed-up world of ours is like landing an airplane in the fog. Since you are unable to see the future, you must trust the signs. Learn how to follow Dr. LaHaye's eight road signs for decision making:
* Surrender to God's Word
* Pray diligently and consistently
* Allow the Holy Spirit's indwelling in your heart
* Pay attention to the circumstances of Divine Providence
* Expect God's supernatural peace in your heart
* Accept the godly desires God gives you
* Listen to godly advice from dedicated Christians
* Read the Word to make God-guided decisions
LaHaye points out eight practical "road signs" that can help readers find ways to answer some of life's toughest questions, even in the midst of a complex, ever-changing world. The author addresses such issues as surrendering to God's Word, praying diligently and consistently, allowing the Holy Spirit's indwelling in their hearts, and expecting God's supernatural pace.
Dr. Tim LaHaye, co-author of the Left Behind series, gives down-to-earth advice on seeking and staying in God's will as we make everyday and life-changing decisions.