Synopses & Reviews
Text messages sent between you and someone you are dating, or would like to date; comprised of witty, playful banter that typically leads to a date, and, if you play your cards right, much, much more . . .
Flirtexting is the first step in dating, making it crucial to send the best possible text to get the best possible results. These days, texts, Facebook messages, and quippy emails not only get attention, but, when written strategically,can make or break a budding relationship. Embrace it: Flirtexting is the way to his heart. With sassy—yet classy—advice, playful prepackaged responses, and hilarious real-life dating scenarios, the experts guide you through the digital game of love.
- Read between the lines—how to decode the subtext of his text
- Hold the power in the palm of your hands—what your response time implies
- Keep 'em coming back for more—learn to craft the best possible text
- Insightful tips to successfully navigate sites
- Expert advice to create a captivating online profile
- Direct from the dudes—what they love and hate in your dating profile
The fun and flirty guide to winning his heart with the power of your thumbs—updated and revised!
1. Any text message sent between you and a boy you would like to date or are currently dating (i.e., someone you would like to make out with or are currently making out with). These texts normally contain flirty, witty banter that typically leads to a date and, if you play your cards right, much, much more.
2. The new first step in dating.
It's official. Boys text, therefore girls must learn how to flirtext! Like it or not, we live in a culture that accepts dates, heart-to-heart talks, and late-night invites via text. Embrace it--flirtexting is the way to his heart!
Get the inside scoop on:
• What he really means by that text
• Using the art of the BPT (best possible text) to get exactly what you want
• Avoiding TUI (texting under the influence)
• What your response time says about you (yikes!)
Recently updated by the flirtexting ladies, this handy guide now includes the art of using Facebook and Twitter, as well as properly using BBM or iMessage. By following these handy hints, you will have your latest prospect in the palm of your hand--literally!
About the Author
Debra Goldstein owns and operates the personal shopping and styling company, Fern Estelle. She has dressed Hollywood "A-Listers," shopped for New York socialites, and styled magazine photo shoots and runway shows. Debra lives and flirts in New York City.Olivia Baniuszewicz graduated Boston University with a B.S. in communications. She jetted to New York City where she has worked as an account executive for several internationally acclaimed fashion houses. Olivia lives and flirts in New York City.E. Jean is an American journalist and advice columnist. Her column Ask E. Jean in ELLE magazine is the longest currently-running advice column in American publishing.