Synopses & Reviews
Feel the soft sand beneath your feet on a perfect slip of a beach, enjoy the comforting shade of a palm tree, explore the richness of a living coral reef and feast on freshly caught lobster – the islands of the Caribbean offer this and more! Before leaving on your journey the Caribbean, be sure to pack your Fodor's guide to ensure you don't miss a thing!
The San Francisco Chronicle sums it up best: "Fodor's Gold Guides are saturated with information."
- New two-color interiors make it easier to find the information you need.
- Fodor's Choice ratings tell what not to miss.
- Hotel and restaurant reviews cover all budgets.
- New ¢ sign category flags the best budget options.
- Multi-day itineraries help readers build the right trip for them.
- Smart Travel Tips, a complete chapter packed with contacts and great advice.
Covering destinations around the world, these guides are loaded with photos; essays on culture and history, architecture and art; itineraries, walks and excursions; descriptions of sights; and practical information.