Synopses & Reviews
New York remains a hot destination40 million annual visitors (36 from the U.S. alone) can't be wrong. To help them see the best this town has to offer, Fodor's New York City 2008
includes many new browsable and fun features.
• Spreads filled with photographs, maps, and drawings direct readers to the things that make New York unique, including Broadway, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Central Park, and Lower East Side nightlife
• Experience New York: Size up what to do quickly with snapshot descriptions of the top attractions, coolest restaurants and shops, and great walks
• Neighborhoods: Photo-rich profiles of the city's major neighborhoods include a detailed map, tips for visiting, where to get a quick bite, fun things to do, and lists of area sights, restaurants, and hotels
• Tip boxes for saving money and time
• 16-page color insert and full-color pullout maps of the city and the subway
New York remains a hot destination with 40 million annual visitors--36 million from the U.S. alone. To help visitors see the best the town has to offer, this guide includes snapshot descriptions of attractions, the best walks, and pullout maps of the city and subway system.