Synopses & Reviews
Discover a series of cultures and peoples as vibrant and varied as any in the world. Whether you are traveling there for the first time or returning to recapture past magic – Spain is sure to offer you thousands of visual, cultural and culinary delights, making your trip an extraordinary experience! Before leaving on your journey to this beautiful country, be sure to pack your Fodor's guide to ensure you don't miss a thing!
The San Francisco Chronicle sums it up best: "Fodor's Gold Guides are saturated with information."
- New two-color interiors make it easier to find the information you need.
- Fodor's Choice ratings tell what not to miss.
- Hotel and restaurant reviews cover all budgets.
- New ¢ sign category flags the best budget options.
- Multi-day itineraries help readers build the right trip for them.
- Smart Travel Tips, a complete chapter packed with contacts and great advice.
In this completely up-to-date guide, experts who live in Spain give readers the inside track, showing them all the things to see and do--from must-see sights to off-the-beaten-path adventures, from shopping to outdoor fun.