Synopses & Reviews
The ultimate collection of favorite recipes from an internationally acclaimed lineup of fabulous chefs: Rachel Ray, Emeril Lagasse, Giada De Laurerntiis, Bobby Flay, Mario Batali, Tyler Florence, Dave Lieberman, Paula Deen, Alton Brown, Michael Chiarello, Wolfgang Puck. Inside you'll find:
- More than 120 of the best restaurant-quality recipes that can easily be prepared in home kitchens.
- All the characteristics you've come to expect from Food Network—great recipes, reliable cooking tips, and easy-to-understand instructions.
- Behind-the-scenes back-kitchen chitchat with some of the worlds hottest chefs.
- Q&A sessions with each chef about his or her passion for food, favorite ingredients and secret vices.
- Exclusive photos of the all-star chefs taping shows on-stage at Food Network studios put readers in the kitchen with their favorite television personalities.
- Numerous how-to photos and detailed text guarantee recipe success every time
No need to go out for dinner any more. This cookbook brings 120 restaurant-quality recipes, reliable cooking tips and easy instructions from some of today's hottest Food Network chefs like Paula Deen and Wolfgang Puck right into your kitchen. Bonus features include question and answer sessions with the featured chefs about favorite foods and secrets from their kitchens.
Want to cook like a TV chef? Food Network Favorites takes you backstage and shows you how it's done.
Impress your friends and wow your tastebuds with more than 110 favorite recipes from the celebrity chefs you know and love, along with tips, tricks, and 10 extra recipes from Food Network Kitchens, the behind-the-scenes staff at the Food Network.
About the Author
THE FOOD NETWORK is a television network devoted exclusively to food and entertaining 24 hours a day. Today it reaches more than 90 million households in the United States and can be seen internationally in Canada, Australia, Korea, Thailand, Singapore, the Philippines, Monaco, Andorra, Africa, France, and the French-speaking territories in the Caribbean and Polynesia. Its informative and entertaining lifestyle programming--more than 95% is originally produced--includes world renowned chefs, restaurateurs, passionate gourmets, working mothers and celebrities and covers everything from gourmet meals and healthy diet to quick weeknight meals and wine. Food Network has been responsible for creating stars like Emeril Lagasse, Rachael Ray and Paula Deen, giving national exposure to chefs like Bobby Flay and Mario Batali, and bringing viewers the hugely popular Iron Chef America, based on the format of the Japanese cult sensation. Foodnetwork.com averages more than 7 million hits monthly, and the bi-monthly Food Network Magazine debuted with the November/December 2008 issue. More than 1 million copies of Food Network–branded books have been sold since 2004, and many of 2006's best-selling cookbooks were authored by Food Network chefs, including Rachael Ray, Paula Deen, Emeril Lagasse, Alton Brown, and others.