Synopses & Reviews
- An extensive bilingual glossary explains, defines, and describes
- Portuguese food, wine, cooking, and restaurant terms.
- With notes for cooks and travelers on the language
- of Portuguese wine, food, and dining.
- Wine notes have been completely revised and updated.
- Color photographs of Portugal by the author.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -294) and index.
About the Author
Jean Anderson, the author of more than twenty cookbooks, a five-time Tastemaker Award winner and recent inductee into the James Beard Cookbook Hall of Fame, has been both a newspaper and magazine food editor. Her food and travel articles appear frequently in Bon Appétit, Food & Wine, Gourmet, More, and other national magazines. After many years in New York, she now lives in Chapel Hill, NC.