Synopses & Reviews
Jam-packed with information on this fascinating destination, Footprintfocus Languedoc: Carcassonne to Montpellier will guide you around all the best sights and provide you with up-to-date recommendations on where to eat, sleep and party. The guide features:
· Essentials section with tips on getting there and around
· Up-to-date recommendations of great places to stay and eat
· Highlights map of the region plus detailed street maps where relevant
· Key local words and phrases are included to help you communicate with ease
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of this popular French destination without weighing you down.
The content of the Footprintfocus Languedoc: Carcassonne to Montpellier guide has been extracted from Footprints Languedoc-Roussillon guide.
Jam-packed with information on this fascinating destination, Footprintfocus Languedoc: Carcassonne to Montpellier will guide you around all the best sights and provide you with up-to-date recommendations on where to eat, sleep and party.
Footprint Focus travel guides are specially designed for the needs of todays travelers. Languedoc: Carcassonne to Montpellier provides you with all the information you need and none of the stuff that you dont.
· Insightful, in-depth and up-to-date information on this gorgeous region of France
· Extensive listings and expert advice on where to stay, where to eat and what to do
About the Author
Dana Facaros and husband Michael Pauls have lived in southwest France since 1989, they frequently write about Languedoc-Rousillon, which is just over an hour from their house. Dana and Michael have written over 30 Cadogan guides, mostly to Mediterranean destinations, and they contribute regularly to the Sunday Times Travel Magazine, The Sunday Times, Wanderlust and a number of other publications.
Table of Contents
Languedoc - Carcassone to Montpellier