Synopses & Reviews
Map your own adventure. Buenos Aires Day by Day
is the perfect answer for travelers who want to know the best places to visit and the best way to see the city.
Packed with color photos, this bestselling guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of Buenos Aires in a short time--with bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighborhood tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor info, Buenos Aires Day by Day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip. Inside this book you'll find:
- Full color throughout with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
- Sample one- to three-day itineraries that include Buenos Aires with Kids, Buenos Aires for Tango Aficionados, Buenos Aires Architecture and Design, Where Else but Buenos Aires?, and more
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions clue readers in on great finds and values
- Tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
- Foldout front cover, with at-a-glance maps and quick-reference info
Frommer's Day by Day Guides
- Pocket size
- More than 1 million copies sold
- Full-color package at an affordable price
- Includes pull-out map
21 Self-guided Tours. 33 Maps. One Great Trip.
At last, a travel guide that tells you how to see the best of everythingin the smartest, most time-efficient way.
- The best of Buenos Aires in one, two, or three days
- Thematic tours for every interest, schedule, and taste
- Walking tours of the city's best-loved neighborhoods
- Hundreds of evocative photos
- Bulleted maps that show you how to get from place to place
- Hotels, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife for all budgets
- A tear-resistant foldout mapenclosed in a handy plastic wallet you can also use for tickets and souvenirs